Live in a district which invites awe, envy and immense investment returns in Singapore’s hottest new destination – Marina Bay
A life of True Luxury
Set at the heart of Singapore’s new CBD, Marina One is a Prime Grade-A office space, luxury residences and unique retail offerings set around lush greenery of over 65,000 sq. ft.
Born out of the collaborative strength of Malaysia’s Khazanah and Singapore’s Temasek to create a premier Marina Bay integrated development designed by world leader in sustainable Supergreen architecture, Christoph Ingenhoven, the leading edge ‘City in a Garden’ concept with lush greenery within Marina One’s Green Heart and flanked by neighbouring parks – Marina Station Square and Central Linear Park is seamless connected to 4 MRT lines via underground pedestrian networks.
Responsible luxury sees eco-friendly features with LEED Platinum and Green Mark Platinum ratings and an iconic identity formed by architectural louvres, balcony design, kinetic night-lighting features all designed for sustainable living.
Amidst the hustle and bustle of the CBD, experience a sense of tranquillity and serenity like never before. Here among verdant flora, Marina One is the perfect balance of a city within a garden.
Deep design rationale
The design for Marina One by Ingenhoven Architects and A61 unifies the four land parcels to become one identity instead of four different buildings. Its outer façade defines the city grid whilst the Green Heart binds its towers together. The iconic louvres, which visually unify the integrated development, are an integral part of the Supergreen concept to create a comfortable climatic environment within Marina One.
The multiple stepped gardens – inspired by Asian rice terraces – further improve the micro climate and provide the largest green urban sanctuary within Singapore’s CBD for the benefit of Marina One’s occupants and community.
Marina One’s landscaping draws on the diversity of flora found at various altitudes in the tropics. The conceptual abstraction of natural climate and altitude changes informs the planting intent where the Green Valley scheme on Levels 1, 2 & 3 create a sense of enclosure and intimacy of the rainforest, the Cloud Forest scheme on Levels 4 & 15 depicts the transition through a tropical cloud cover whilst the Mountain Top scheme portrays a montane forest at the Rooftop level.
Ultimate Luxe Living
- Luxurious residences offering 1/2/3/4-Bedroom and Penthouses
- Connected to 4 MRT lines (North South, Circle, Downtown and upcoming Thomson Lines) and accessible to major expressways
- Close proximity to Marina Bay Sands, Gardens by the Bay, Esplanade Theatres on the Bay, Singapore Flyer, Fullerton Heritage, luxury F&B and retail avenues
- 65,000 sq. ft. of lush greenery at the Green Heart
- Wide-array of recreational facilities including 50m lap pool, 200 sq.m. gymnasium, private dining rooms, Teppanyaki terraces, etc.
- Panoramic views to the sea, Marina Bay Sands, Gardens by the Bay and lush greenery of the Green Heart
The Heart is a retail podium that covers over 140,000 sq. ft. within Marina One and offers a variety of shopping, lifestyle and signature gastronomic outlets surrounded by lush greenery and its adjacent parks – Marina Station Square and Central Linear Park.
With a plethora of Asian and Western dining, upscale bars and bistros coupled with a wide array convenience services, The Heart is your destination to unwind and entertain amidst lush greenery and parks reminiscent of London’s Hyde Park and Manhattan’s Central Park.
- The Pulse: A double-storey event space that include public terraces, water features and green gardens.
- 26,000 sq.ft. gym space, 8,400 sq. ft. air-conditioned food court, over 9,000 sq. ft. gourmet supermarket and a wide range of F&B outlets and retail services
- Two signature restaurants with mist pools nestled within The Oasis
For more information, E-brochure, floorplans and latest updates, Contact us at +65 6717 1174.
Enjoy hassle-free access to showflat by making an appointment now!
Alternatively, contact us by filling the below form.
While every reasonable care has been taken in providing the information on this webpage, www.propertypro.guru does not warrant the accuracy of the information and will not be responsible in any way for any inaccuracy or omission of information on this webpage or for any loss suffered by any person as a result of relying on the information.
Visual representations like pictures, art renderings, depictions, illustrations, photographs, drawings and other graphic representations and references are only artistic impressions. They are not representations of fact and only meant for information.